Stress testing is used to test the stability of the system and reliability (reliability).
This is a non-functional testing technique that is part of performance testing.
By stressing overloading the system in stress testing, it is verified and checked whether the system is able to withstand the stress.
This test mainly determines how strong the system is and how it handles system errors in heavy loads.
stress testing is also done to make sure that the system will not crash in time of crisis.
Stress testing is also called endurance testing and torture testing.
Read also: – Who is called security testing?
Why is stress testing done?
The following reasons for doing this test are:
• Checking system performance.
• To verify that it saves data when the system crashes.
• Checks whether or not it shows an error message when the system crashes to check it.
• To check when the system fails, the security remains or not.
How is stress tested?
• At the same time, a lot of users run the system.
• All users do difficult operations on the system at the same time.
• All users open a file at the same time.